Tuesday 21 February 2012


BE AWARE IN ONLINE SCAMMERS

FROM NETLOG
THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS

• Scot Martins( age 40) AFRICAN
• scotmartins
• clinton paul (age 48) AFRICAN
• clinton_paul36
• Ben Faheem Ericson(age 45) AFRICAN (BIG SCAMMER)
• benfaheem
Hi nice to meet u i see u like a very nice someone i will like us to be good friend can we chat on ym and know very well if u like pls give me ur email or u add me on ym
benericson60@yahoo.com
• micheal john (age 52) AFRICAN
• michealjohn777
hello, after going through your profile i got attracted to your astonishing beauty and would love to know you more, please add me or give me your id to add so we communicate more fluently and get to know ourselves better mine is
michealjohn7770@yahoo.com
• steve frost (age 45) AFRICAN
• stevefrost76
Hi my name is steve from UK, I was highly touched by d look of ur profile picture, hoping we could share the same aspiration, to know each other more contact from my ID,,
stevefrost76@yahoo.com ,, thanks see u there

• kadavy TIMOTHY (age 56) AFRICAN
• ars619
hello dear,am major general timothy from the state army,hope you dont mind a chat with me,thanks bye

• Blue Sky Blue ( age 43) AFRICAN
• Bluesky_blue
My name is Sia - 44 yrs old - I am Captain of Ocean Going Cargo ships & Mostly On Travel - Now I am in Taiwan with my hsip. I visit Your country soon - My e-mail:
sina68560@yahoo.com - what is your e-mail sweetie?
• Dr George Fagorson (age 50 )
• drgeorgeorson
Hi pretty lady,how are you dear? i like your pics,and i like to become your friend and know you more so we can be more closer friends.Do please add me on YM
georgefagie@yahoo.com so we can chart and know more about each other,i am not really frequent on

• crazy_boy82011 (age 28) SEX
• arda ates
you are very sexyyy.im very single.and I'm lonely at homeand im naked.please talk me.you are very cute and very beatiful and very sweet wow
www..waiting

• faheemrichard (age 45) AFRICAN( BIG SCAMMER)
• Richard Faheem

• pendersen (Age 47) AFRICAN
• pendersen jorgensen

• deniysmark (Age45) AFRICAN
• mark deniss
hello dear, how u doing nice meeting u, my name is mark pls can we be friends let me know okey, u can also contact me from my ID okey,,
markdenis55@yahoo.com ,, thkxs see u there now bye...

• tagged_tagg (Age 51)
• greg blake
hello how are you my name is Greg Blake i am new to all this i was searching for a friend when i saw you i really want to know you more better are you married? i m single and i love to know you more better can we have a chat this is my yahoo address add m

• wagnerbriggs (Age 46)
• Wagner briggs

• okohemmanuel91 (Age 31) AFRICAN
• Emmanuel okoh

• farhanmuhammad1975(Age 36) AFRICAN
• Muhammad Farhan

• davidkpss (Age 26) AFRICAN
• david dean
hello nice lady
how are u?

• great_blondeboy (Age 102)
• great_blondeboy

• hazman72003 (Age 32)
• haz man hai

• joebestman (Age 48) SEX
• joe bestman
hello my dear, how are u doing 2day ?am Bestman Joe by name,am 46 yrs old , am Single ,................ i love ur profile and wish we get to know the more , can we be friends ? u send me ur email now or jut add me so we can chat the more..................

• loveyoumarkjohn (Age 47 ) AFRICAN(SEX)
• mark john loveyou

• frankmicheal53 (Age 50) AFRICAN
• micheal cole

• oktayeveci (Age 28) AFRICAN
• oktay deveci

• kral1917 (Age 46)
• aser aslan

• joshuaclifford (Age 51)
• joshua clifford
hello how are you angel my name is joshua clifford lol i really love to know you more better are you married? i am single and i am seeking a nice woman that is matured at heart a woman that knows what the meaning of love is i really would love to get acqu

• nelsonjoe73 (Age 45)
• Nelson Joe
Dear am Nelson Joe from Canada and I wish it will not sound so heavy to you because scammers have been a cause to good relationship here base on dishonest and untruthful but I also like to give trial to any request. Dear I wish u can send your mail to me

• generalstephen (Age 61) AFRICAN
• General Stephen R.Lo…
Hello,how are you doing today?

• collinbo (Age 34) AFRICAN
• collins danbo
hi, i am collins, nice to meet you here on netlog.

• Richman20000 (Age 41) AFRICAN
• dav tito
hi

• fredcambell (Age 49)
• fred cambell

• mueezmohamed (Age 46 ) AFRICAN
• mueez mohamed
Assalamualaikum...how is your work?my name is MUEEZ MOHAMED..can i have your email address?thanks,have a nice day..

• andrebarthfrank (Age 41)
• Andre barth frank
You may not believe when someone said to you that you are cute, well! i will like to know more about you. I am Mr. Andre mix nationality Italian and united kingdom. i am often busy with my work but i don't mind to give chance for us to know each other, i

• samson_jackson (Age53 ) AFRICAN
• Jackson Samson

• tonysteve71 (Age 46) AFRICAN(SEX)
• tony steve
Hello dear how are you doing today,hope all is well with you.i realy wish we could get to know more about each other,if you don't mind can i get your email address or you can contact me on this address
tonysteve71@yahoo.com

• mikemills0101 (Age 50)
• Michael Mills
How are you doing today??I found your profile on netlog and as i can see it says you are single for thats why i wrote to you.I am also single and looking for a true love

• tnjtanju (Age 27 ) AFRICAN
• tanju

• terrenharvey (Age 49) AFRICAN
• Terren Harvey

• speedman (Age 24) KUWAIT(SEX)
• sweet_speedman
*IF THEY CAM WITH YOU, AND YOU SEE WHITE MAN… ITS NOT REAL. THEY USE VIDEO CAM. ASK THEM WALK, MAKE PHONE CALL, OR ANYTHING, IF THEY NEVER MAKE IT…. THEY ARE SCAMMER, MOSTLY ARE AFRICAN. AND NOW ALSO BE AWARE WITH MALAY NAME, SOME OF THEM NOW USE MALAY NAMES TO CONTACT MALAY PEOPLE.*

THEY ADD US AS FRIENDS… BUT WE NEVER ACCEPT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS.THEY ALL ARE NOT REAL. WE HOPE YOU ALL ALWAYS BE AWARE WHEN YOU ONLINE .PROTACT YOURSELF FROM BE SCAM. LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FIRST BEFORE YOU LOVE SOMEONE. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY….

If you have any informasion about them.. you can contact us with:
wanita_msia@yahoo.com or +60139403648. We have time for you

From: wanita msia ( malaysian women

1 comment: